There was a problem loading the comments.

What is your commission fee for ad spot sales?

Support Portal  »  Publishers  »  Viewing Article

  Print
We keep 10% of each ad spot sale, and you receive the remaining 90%.

Share via
Did you find this article useful?  

Related Articles